- Lead, motivate and support the structural and civil design team.
- Be responsible for technical and professional development of the team.
- Be responsible for work delivered by the team.
- Create, develop and support and seek tools and techniques that enable efficient use of
resources and help and improve efficiency of delivery of work by setting up and
reviewing systems from time to time.
- Develop, review and update standards of practices, specifications, innovative ways of
construction techniques or methodologies in consultation with the Project Manager,
Senior Management and other stakeholders.
- To ensure projects are designed within the statutory, regulatory and financial outputs
of the Business Plan while complying with procurement processes at all times.
- Ensure best in class Health and Safety performance both internally and externally by
all civil and structural engineers and designers working on projects.
- Ensure designing aesthetically pleasing buildings and structures that are safe and
capable of withstanding the elements to which they will be exposed.
- Engineering calculations about loads, stresses measurements etc. have to be
consistent as per project requirements and best industry practices where applicable.
- Ensure the project runs smoothly and the structural design, drawings and any other
deliverable related to Structural work is completed within budget and on schedule as
agreed or revised from time to time.
- Ensure accuracy of work for government submission and for construction.
- Obtaining planning and/or building regulations approval and providing technical advice
- Preparing various reports, designs, drawings and/or make modifications of drawings
- Ensuring team coordinates with other departments for smooth project completion.
Where needed, support and facilitate inter-disciplinary coordination for smooth
completion of work and establish better coordination systems.
- Be responsible for the quality of deliverables produced by the team. Develop systems
that enable improved quality of work.
- Encourage and inculcate leadership behaviour across the team.
Technical Skill Set Required:
- Logical analysis of problems and ability to tackle a variety of structures.
- Must be computer literate and technology competent with a functional familiarity
with BIM tools like Revit, Bentley tools and other industry prevalent tools.
- Good familiarity with common tools like MS Office suite of tools.
Personal/Behavioural Skill Set Required:
- Good communication skills
- Pleasant personality and approachable/ amicable.
- Team player, Practical & Creative, Problem Solving
- Able to accept responsibility and work without supervision
Salary: 10-15 Lacs P.A.
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Department:Construction & Site Engineering
Role Category:Construction Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization
The Global Zone
Thanks & Regards
E: email@example.com | W: www.globalzone.net.in | M: +91 888-220-1486
'We believe in client delight optimistically always'
Contact Company:The Global Zone