Roles and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate understanding common attack patterns and threat profiles using well-known
frameworks such as MITRE ATT@CK amongst others
- Develop playbooks, algorithms, and incident response processes for preventing,
detecting, and responding to security events
- Implementing monitoring, analysis, and response procedures and helping the wider team
learn and acquire security analysis and threat hunting skills
As a member of the continuous monitoring and security team, your specific
responsibilities in contributing to these deliveries will consist of the following:
- Monitoring AWS-based systems for security events, anomalies, and threats.
- Analyzing network traffic, logs, and system events using common industry tools including
but not limited to Palo Alto Networks, Splunk, Burpsuite, custom bots, Nessus Tenable,
TrendMicro, McAfee amongst others
- Implement detection and analysis models including automated response using SOAR,
UEBA and Threat Hunting
- Develop and activate incident response protocol based on regulatory standards including
response, remediation, and recovery
- Perform threat hunting, pro-active modeling, and continuous improvement of detection
and response protocols
- Deliver well-written action reports, incident response actions and assist with client
- Continuous professional development in maintaining industry-specific certifications,
building and maintaining a strong depth of knowledge in the practice area.
Desired Candidate Profile
• BS or above in related Information Technology field or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
• Deep security monitoring, incident response, and threat hunting experience on cloud
• Demonstrated hands-on experience with security tools and technologies as well as
industry best practices e.g. MITRE ATT@CK framework.
• Effective documentation skills, including technical diagrams and written descriptions.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a professional attitude and
• Critical thinking, and ability to balance security requirements with mission needs.
• Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately in a dynamic and fluid environment.
• Enthusiastic about emerging technology, actively participating in the technical
community, including contribution to user groups, presentations, and marketing materials.
• Experience with penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, and supporting or
interacting with Red Teams
• Ability to assist team members with proper artifact collection and detail to clients
examples of artifacts to satisfy assessment requirements
• Industry recognized certifications such as GCIA, GCIH, Network+, Security+, or other
- Technical Experience:
Minimum of 5 years of experience with the design, configuration,
and support of Splunk.
Knowledge of Scripting language
Managing Win OR Linux OR Unix servers and apps
Knowledge of network protocols, Server Virtualization and AWS
- Professional Attributes:
Good communication skills, written and verbal.
Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
Role:Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
Salary: 15,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
THE GLOBAL ZONE HR SERVICES
Thanks & Regards
M: +91 888-220-1486
'We believe in client delight optimistically always'
Contact Company:THE GLOBAL ZONE HR SERVICES