Roles and Responsibilities
• Fabric handled for Next 50% Knits & 50% Woven (e.g.) Single Jersey, Slub Jersey, Poly Linen Jersey, cotton modal jersey & Cotton Cambric, cotton poplin, cotton voil, cotton crepe, Yarn dyed checks, stripes
• Independently handling buyer account
• Updating buyer on weekly basis about shipment status.
• Approve fabric, colors, accessories, print, embroidery etc for sampling and production.
• Handover all relevant info to all respective departments and give them target dates (fabric dept, sampling dept, accessories dept and production dept).
• Give delivery dates for all orders in coordination with Production dept.
• Co-Ordination with unit heads for style and feeding schedule.
• Monitor the averages of the fabric and all other materials.
• Book fabric and all other trims and embroidery materials and co-ordinate with all respective departments for timely deliveries of the quality product.
• Try to satisfy the customer and also ensure the companys interest.
• Arrange PPM meeting in coordination with the tech dept before Planned Cut Date.
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 8,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Textile & Apparel
Role Category:Merchandising & Planning
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
THE GLOBAL ZONE HR SERVICES
Thanks & Regards
M: +91 888-220-1486
'We believe in client delight optimistically always'
Contact Company:THE GLOBAL ZONE HR SERVICES