Kaushambi, Ghaziabad Communicating with Projects Head & other department personnel regularly, to
assess purchase needs.
- New vendor development, maintaining vendor records & vendor selection
(obtaining quotations, negotiations & preparing vendor comparison
- PO management - Generating POs where required, tracking PO performance &
maintaining purchase records.
- Communicating with Projects to confirm product delivery, installation & quality
- Approving vendor bills and processing vendor payments.
Education qualifications Required skills & work experience
- Bachelors degree in Commerce.
- Candidates with a diploma in business or related studies will be preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in a Purchase role (including vendor development).
- Effective listening, communication (verbal and written) and outstanding
- Strong commercial and financial acumen. Should be proactive & work well with
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Fluent in Hindi (& English, preferable).
Role:Purchase Executive / Officer
Salary: 3,25,000 - 4,25,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Procurement & Supply Chain
Role Category:Procurement & Purchase
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
THE GLOBAL ZONE HR SERVICES
Client of THE GLOBAL ZONE HR
Contact Company:THE GLOBAL ZONE HR SERVICES
Reference Id:Purchase executive