Project Coordinator-Delhi/ Mumbai-Home Automation
We are looking for Project Coordinator position for Delhi and Mumbai location in one of the lighting control and home automation industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation and maintenance of schedules and resource forecasting
- Co-ordinating, facilitating and driving project scoping, planning, execution, and close
- Co-ordinate the clarification of design and specification requirements and arrange for
- Arrange and lead meetings to coordinate the requirements of internal and external
- Lead design reviews and team meetings as required.
- Review labour estimates, schedules, execution plans, inspection and test plans and
project oversight plans. Gather input from stakeholder departments and agencies to
ensure project requirements are captured and detailed in the project documents.
- Responsible for communicating schedule update and progress on design tasks to the
- Review and maintain awareness of all corporate and local procedures pertinent to
engineering, quality assurance and project management. Maintain process compliance
during project execution and advise supervisor if compliance cannot be achieved.
- Organize documentation, including quotes, correspondence, requisitions, drawings,
schedules, etc. on projects you are supervising.
- Prepare and/or review engineering documentation as required.
- Assists with continuous systems design improvements on all nuclear tooling.
- Review requests for proposal documents and participate in the preparation of proposal.
Desired Candidate Profile
Preferred Industry Home Automation and Lighting control business
Skill Required Good communication and writing skills over English
Knowledge of Ms Office (word / Excel)
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 5-6 Lacs P.A.
Department:Project & Program Management
Role Category:Other Program / Project Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
The Global Zone
home Automation and lighting control industry.
Contact Company:The Global Zone