We are looking for dynamic people, preferably with a tech developer/product background who can solve complex user acquisition and engagement problems by designing user-centric interfaces for web and mobile. You would single-handedly be responsible for designing a global product which would include extensive web-design, app design, back-end user interactions and interactive reporting dashboards.
It would be a great opportunity for those who want to pursue or switch to a career in Product Management as you would be part of continually developing product/s in a user interaction obsessed company. We are looking for people who are self-starters and can operate with very little direction and are excited about playing a key role and sharing the vision of product focused media company.
- The role is to interface with the Product, Business, and Editorial teams to understand their requirements and communicate the same clearly and holistically to the development team.
- Determine product specifications and logic, and document in a Product Requirements Document (PRD).
- Researching and articulating users needs to design interfaces from the perspective of target audience, keeping revenue generation in mind.
- Wireframing, prototyping for a complete responsive design - mobile and desktop.
- Engage closely with the engineering and design teams to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable execution schedule.
- Initiate and prioritize projects within engineering; track product development; develop product launch plans.
- Establish short and long term product goals and strategies.
- Initiate new products and product enhancements to meet existing or anticipated market needs, and gel them with the existing development schedule.
Key role requirements:
- The ability to understand the technology behind the architecture and being able to frame the business requirements into a dev-friendly document.
- The ability to question the current architecture, and devise and adapt to newer technology architectures or frameworks.
- The role requires envisioning technology products basis business vision, and understanding the objectives behind a requirement.
- The role requires prioritization of product features.
- The role requires successful and timely delivery of products and product features through a structured developmental approach.
- The role requires analysis and brainstorming of different aspects of a product with business stakeholders and development team.
- Accurate and timely communication to stakeholders.
- The will to learn, solve problems, and grow.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong grasping skills.
- Strong convincing skills.
- Again, the capability of finding the objective behind every requirement.
- The capability of having a long term vision in mind.
- Patience and adaptability.
- The role requires strong convincing and persuasion skills in case business stakeholders need to be convinced about the right product or product feature for their respective problem statements.
- Willingness to change for the betterment of the product or the process involved.
Salary: 6,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Film / Music / Entertainment
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
THE GLOBAL ZONE HR SERVICES
Thanks & Regards
M: +91 888-220-1486
'We believe in client delight optimistically always'
Contact Company:THE GLOBAL ZONE HR SERVICES