Performance Marketing Manager
- Take full ownership of Google Ads, Facebook/ Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and
other paid marketing platforms
- Constantly optimise campaigns across all platforms to generate highest
number of leads/ conversions while maximising ROI/ ROAS
- Analyze the market, competitors, and audience- providing actionable insights
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, daily/ monthly budget caps, impression
share, quality score, and other important account metrics across all platforms
- Coordinate with the copywriters & graphic designers to provide creative copy
suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Communication with the team and management on project development,
timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet
• 5 years of minimum work experience driving performance marketing and growth in a mid to
large size organization
• Must have a proven track record of significant business growth with good ROI, preferably in
the online B2C space
• Proven track record of conceptualising, successfully executing and tracking large scale
marketing campaigns that generated excellent results
• Hands-on experience in running all types of campaigns on Google & Facebook properties
• Hands-on experience in using GA, Omniture, Appsflyer, and equivalent analytics tools
• Hands on experience with user retention/ engagement campaigns and related tools
• Should have managed monthly budgets of more than 30 lacs INR.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Experience with brand marketing would be a positive
Role:Performance Marketing Manager
Salary: 10-15 Lacs P.A.
Industry:FinTech / Payments
Department:Marketing & Communication
Role Category:Digital Marketing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
The Global Zone
--Thanks & Regards
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | W: www.globalzone.net.in | M: +91 888-220-1486
'We believe in client delight optimistically always'
Contact Company:The Global Zone