- Plan, manage and evaluate logistics operations liaising with internal team, suppliers, logistics
providers, transportation companies, CHAs, forwarders, and customers in line with the companies
• Deliver solutions to logistics problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service within
• Monitor quality, quantity, delivery times, and transport costs.
• Ensure the integrity of inventory accuracy and manage stock movements with the help of direct
• Handling and coordinating with transporters for all kinds of dispatches and stock
• Handling all billings, payments and recharges for transportation and logistics.
• Management of Company Vehicles
• Coordination with the Imports team/CHAs/Forwarders for checking the arrival of all incoming
shipments and tracking the same.
• Managing the branch-wise distribution of all import shipments. Maintaining a track record of the
• In case of any emergency, handling bonding of containers by providing assistance to CHAs/forwarders
as per shipment requirements and maintaining a track record of the same.
• Handling Incoming and outgoing couriers from all branches and also entry in
registers, international courier sending or booking.
• Coordination and Assistance with Front Desk Manager regarding all logistics related activities.
• Renewing and updating agreements from transporter, couriers.
• Ensure that all functions under supervision operate in accordance with health, safety and
environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors.
CANDIDATES FROM MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY NEEDS TO APPLY ONLY
Salary: 3,75,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Procurement & Supply Chain
Role Category:SCM & Logistics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
THE GLOBAL ZONE HR SERVICES
Client of the global zone hr services
Contact Company:THE GLOBAL ZONE HR SERVICES
Reference Id:LOGISTICS MGR - GGN