- Manage professional and personal scheduling for MD, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination
- Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, faxing, and maintenance of filing system and contact database
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in an administrative role reporting directly to upper management
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with the aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
- Ability to keep company confidence.
Salary: 3,00,000 - 3,75,000 P.A.
Role Category:Other Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
THE GLOBAL ZONE HR SERVICES
Client of Global Zone Hr Services