Deputy Manager- EDP – Faridabad
Roles and Responsibilities
DEPUTY MANAGER (EDP)
1. Age 35-40 years
2. Minimum Qualification Degree in Computer Application/ Science, with thorough
knowledge of Hardware & Software.
3. Experience – Minimum 8-10 years experience in IT Industry/ EDP Setup & as per job
function described below:
4. Job Description –
a) EDP Manager will be responsible for all database management and networking
planning. He needs to install new system and also upgrades the old systems, when
b) Hands on Experience required in handling Hardware, Software, Networks, ERP, Web
Technologies and Security.
c) Hardware Networking & Server maintenance, Troubleshooting etc.
d) The person will be responsible for restoring the data for user whenever required. He
solves user’s problem and manages exchange server.
e) Keeping a track of IT supplies and accordingly placing orders to the vendors.
5. Fluent English in writing and speaking is essential as also computer operation with
knowledge of latest softwares.
6. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualification.
7. Office is located at Main Mathura Road, Faridabad.
Role:Hardware and Networks - Other
Salary: 5-10 Lacs P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Department:Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Role Category:Hardware and Networks - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
The Global Zone
Interested candidates can share their cv at - email@example.com
Whats app - 7982298806
Contact Company:The Global Zone